The Roland Aira Demora is a unique modular effect that combines high resolution, ultra smooth delay with an extraordinary amount of control and flexibility. With its massive range of delay times and a buffer hold function, the Demora allow you to create anything from ultra-subtle widening to dramatic rhythmic effects
It's not just for modular synth players, its perfect for keyboard players, guitarists, DJs or any adventurous musician looking to expand their sound. This Japanese crafted unit has large, smooth controls that have over 16 million steps of resolution and is fully re-programmable via computer, smartphone or tablet.
An all new delay algorithm makes for a smooth, creamy sound and a quick response that is as fun to tweak as it is to hear. Delay time, feedback, width, wet/dry signal, delay hold and signal bypass can all be independently controlled using either the large comfortable controls or standard 1/8" patch cables. The delay time and feedback both have input level controls for adjusting the modulation range when controlled from an external source. It can be used as a Eurotrack module or as a table-top unit and with its wide array of CV/Gate inputs, this 21HP unit can be used in a range of applications from studio production to live performances.
The Demoras internal signal path is fully customisable by re-patching its virtual sub-modules via a custom application that works on both Mac and PC as well as iOS and Android devices. Re-patching is done through an intuitive and simple drag and drop interface that also allows you to choose which parameters are assigned to the high-resolution “GRF” knobs. The Demora can be reprogrammed in realtime over a simple USB connection or save and recall patches with an audio signal.
The Demora is stereo-capable thanks to its two inputs and two outputs, and it also works as a 24bit/96kHz audio interface for Eurorack systems. With its Roland AIRA Link USB compatibility, it has single cable plug and play connectivity with the Roland MX-1 Mix Performer.
- High-resolution, ultra-smooth delay effect
- Huge delay range from 20 microseconds to 10 seconds
- CV/Gate parameter control including delay time, feedback and width
- Table-top unit or 21 HP Eurorack module using AC or Eurorack power
- 24-bit knobs with over 16 million steps of resolution
- Re-programmable via Mac, PC, iOS, Android application
- 15 patchable submodules, expandable with free updates
- 2 inputs and 2 outputs with dual-mono or stereo capability
- AIRA Link compatible
- 24bit/96kHz audio interface
- Carefully crafted in Japan
- Includes braided patch cables