Novation Launchkey 49 MkII
The Launchkey 49 Mk2 is a powerful and versatile compact 49-key controller keyboard jam packed with features; ideal for both studio and live use. The heart of any MIDI keyboard controller is the keyboard itself. The Launchkey synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play, but also velocity-sensitive so you can create truly expressive performances.
The less time you spend messing with your mouse, the more time you have for making music. If you want immediate hands-on control of your session grid, instruments and effects, you should use a MIDI keyboard controller that integrates immediately and automatically with Ableton Live. Like this one! That’s what it’s designed for.
Sixteen RGB pads provide clip colour-matched feedback to enhance your workflow, letting you create and launch clips, trigger samples, control FX and loads more; all whilst playing your keys. They’re also velocity-sensitive, so you can really put some feeling into your beats.
Launchkey is designed to let you shape your sound however you like. The eight rotary knobs are rock solid, designed to give you confidence when tweaking your instruments and effects. The 49 and 61-note versions give you hands-on control of your mixer too, with nine dedicated faders. However many controls you opt for, they will all integrate seamlessly and immediately with Ableton Live, and can be reassigned to anything.
- 25, 49 or 61 note velocity sensitive synth style keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders (49 & 61 note) 1 slider (25 note)
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 7 segment 3 character LED display
- 2 Track / MIDI Channel buttons
- 8 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button (49 & 61 note)
- 3 InControl buttons (49 & 61 note) 2 InControl buttons (25 note)
- 2 full-colour RGB backlit round buttons
- USB socket
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launchkey. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchkey integration for InControl. Launchkey will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Fully USB bus powered
- Maximum power consumption 9V DC 250mA >
Power supply not included
- Dimensions: 775mm length x 270mm depth x 90mm height