8-channel mic preamp featuring a 24-bit/192kHz resolution with ADAT outputs.
The Scarlett OctoPre contains eight 2nd Generation Scarlett mic inputs, with balanced line inputs too, all running through Focusrite precision 24-bit conversion at up to 192 kHz resolution with 109dB dynamic range.
Two high-headroom instrument inputs are built to handle high-output guitar pickups and are accessible on the front panel for easy access.
Eight balanced line outputs, sourced directly from the inputs, allow the Scarlett OctoPre to be used in a live application capturing the recording via the digital ADAT output.
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +0.5/-1.5dB
- Dynamic Range: 108-109 dB (A-Weighted)
- THD+N (Input): <0.01% (Instrument); <0.001% (Mic); <0.002% (Line)
- THD+N (Output): 0.001%
- Maximum Input Level: +8 dBu (Mic); +22 dBU (Line); +13dBu (Instrument)
- Gain Range: 50dB
- Dynamic Range (Line Outputs): 118 dB (A-Weighted)
- Maximum Output Level: +16dBu @ 0dBFS
- Output Impedance: 136 Ohm (Balanced)
U bent wellicht ook geïnteresseerd in de volgende producten: